IPL Parent Survey 2/2021
Young Women's College Prep wants to keep all parents and guardians involved and informed. Please take a moment to read the important information below.
While in the building for In-Person Learning, we will:
- Continue to build and strengthen relationships with students
- Focus on social-emotional learning goals
- Support rigorous and engaging academics
- Provide bussing for all students and will follow all safety precautions while on the bus and at school
As we continue to plan a possible return to school, we have taken all steps necessary within our building to ensure that all NYS Health and Safety Guidelines are implemented and followed.
- Students must wear a mask at all times - mask breaks will be provided.
- Students must maintain appropriate social distancing at all times.
- An electronic health check for the student must be submitted on the days of In-Person Learning.
- If your child is experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms including a fever of 100.0 F, they should not attend In-
Please fill out this form so we can make the best decisions for our students.
Grade of YWCP Student:
Name of YWCP Student:
Parent/Guardian Phone Number:
Given the circumstances outside of our control due to COVID 19, I have been satisfied with YWCP's remote-learning plan/practices.
Given the important information stated above, would you allow your child to attend In-Person Learning Opportunities at YWCP one or two days a week, approximately from 7:30-12:30?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Young Women's College Prep Charter School.