Essential Equipment Donation
Thank you for your interest to support the protection of our frontline healthcare workers. As the COVID-19 crisis escalates, there is an urgent need to maintain adequate personal protective equipment (PPE).
We are accepting donations of: surgical/procedure masks, N95 masks, surgical gowns, hand sanitizer, goggles/glasses, face shields, masks with plastic visors, viral swabs, and procedure gloves. Boxes must be clean, and undamaged and closed.
Please select one of the following options:
(1) If you are in the BC Lower Mainland: please complete this form and there will be specific drop-off instructions (we also offer pickup, only if necessary) for Vancouver Coastal Health and other hospitals in the Lower Mainland.
(2) If you are interested in donating to our partner, SafeCareBC. This is a provincial effort to collect medical supplies for redistribution across BC. Currently, they are accepting donations in South Vancouver and Surrey. Please visit
for further instructions.
(3) If you are in Victoria, please visit:
(4) If you are in Interior BC (I.e. Kelowna, Kamloops, etc), please visit: PPE Donation:
General Donation -
(5) If you are in Northern BC (i.e. Prince George), please visit:
(6) If you are a supplier, please visit:
(7) If you are interested in creating homemade PPE, please visit:
This is being organized by UBC medical students and faculty from UBC’s Division of Infectious Diseases in coordination with our health authorities and hospitals.
Contact Information for other sites:
Interior BC Contact:
Northern BC Contact:
Which city are the donations in?
What is your organization name? (e.g. clinic name)
What kind of organization are you? (e.g. skin care clinic, research lab, etc.)
What equipment can you donate? Please indicate items, sizes, and number, and list them. If you are unsure, rough approximation will do. (e.g., 3M N-96 masks, 1870+, 3 boxes of 100)
Are you able to drop off the equipment to a site close to you? *Please drop off if you are able, because it limits the spread of COVID-19.
Yes! at Eagle Ridge Hospital, 475 Guildford Way, Port Moody, 7a-3p, Mon-Fri
Yes! at Vancouver General Hospital, 902 West 10th Ave, Vancouver; 8a-6p, Mon-Fri
Yes! at Lions Gate Hospital, 231 East 15th St, North Vancouver, 8a-4p Mon-Fri
Yes! at Abbotsford Hospital, 2600 Gladys Avenue, Abbotsford 7:30a-3:30p Mon-Fri
Yes! at Peace Arch Hospital, White Rock, 15521 Russel Avenue, Emergency Department Entrance, 8a-4p Mon-Fri
Yes! at Mission
Yes! But there isn't a drop-off location near me yet.
No. I will need someone to pick up equipment from me.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service