Virtual Learning Planning for 2021-22 School Year
The Breckinridge County School District is in the beginning stages of planning for the 2021-22 school year. Our plans will include a new virtual learning program. However, this new virtual learning option will look different than it has in the past. We need your help to make timely and accurate plans for the new virtual learning program. Please take a moment and complete this survey to indicate your possible interest in a virtual learning option by Friday, April 30, 2021.
Virtual Learning Commitment
Enrollment in the new virtual learning program during the 2021-22 school year will include the following commitments from students and parents/guardians:
- Attending an orientation session and completing/signing an annual contract
- Remaining enrolled in the Virtual Learning Program for grades K-5 a minimum of one grading period, & grades 6-12 for a minimum of one semester (unless removed for academic/attendance reasons)
- Daily access to a device and stable Internet connection during school hours
- Completing assignments and participating in scheduled live sessions during school hours
- Passing all core classes and maintaining good attendance in order to remain enrolled in the program
- Participating in all required district and state assessments
Which instructional option will you choose for your children for the 2021-22 school year?
Virtual Learning Program
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Breckinridge County Schools.