Billingham United Football Club COVID-19 Disclaimer - Response Form - Updated 23rd September 2020
Any concerns or questions please email,
Billingham United COVID-19 Disclaimer - Updated 23rd September 2020
The following disclaimer is for all Players, Parents/Carers, Club Officials, Team Managers/Coaches and Club Volunteers who would like to resume training sessions during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Before a child can return to training the club must receive a completed disclaimer response form. Each club member must recognise and accept that there will be restrictions in place by Billingham United FC and Bede Sports Centre and therefore will adhere to the following below:
• Government and FA outdoor activity restrictions such as social distancing measures allow small group sessions up to six people (including the coach). Billingham United FC will continue to monitor guidance by both government (
) and The FA (
) for update. Billingham United Executive Committee will make changes where necessary following up to date guidance.
• Anyone who is showing COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to attend a training session and will not be allowed on Bede Sports Centre premises.
• If you or your child are showing symptoms of the virus or have been in contact with someone displaying symptoms within the last two weeks, then you should stay at home until and NHS practitioner advises you that you no longer need to remain in isolation.
• All players, officials, volunteers, and spectators must undergo a self-assessment for any Covid-19- symptoms. No-one should leave home to participate in football if they, or someone they live with, has any of the following: A high temperature (above 37.8°C); A new, continuous cough; A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste. This check should be done before each training session. See Appendix 1.
• If your child becomes symptomatic during the session, they should be immediately removed from the session and taken home as soon as possible. NHS guidance on further management of symptoms should be followed.
• All participants and other attendees should follow best practice for travel, people from a household or support bubble can travel together in a vehicle.
• Maintain social distancing and avoid congestion, two metre distance must always be adhered to whilst also parents/carers watching a training session must also follow the Government 2m rule.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided to each team and must be used before each training session. If for any know reason your child cannot use hand sanitizer, please contact Team Manager/Coach or the Executive Committee,
• Training sessions will be restricted to 50mins (e.g. 6:05pm – 6:55pm). Team manager/coaches/secretaries will communicate with parents/carers before each training session time and pitch allocation.
• Players, parents/carers must NOT arrive early (arrive at the allocated time slot, communicated by Team Manager/Coach/Secretary). This will help with social distancing when other teams are arriving for next booking slots. Players who can travel to training alone by walking or cycling must not arrive early and must only start training with their parent/carer present
• If a player gets injured, a member of their household can aid them, but others will still need to socially distance unless a life or limb threatening injury necessitates compromising guidelines to provide emergency care. Team first aiders will be equipped with appropriate PPE to protect themselves if they need to compromise social distancing guidelines to provide medical assistance.
• Parents/Carers are required to stay during all training sessions. All spectators at training sessions (including parents and carers) must be restricted to discrete six-person gathering limits and spread out, in line with wider government guidance. Parents/Carers/Spectators must stay outside of the astro pitches and may only access the astro pitch for first aid incidents involving their child.
• Social distancing does not permit handshake, high fives, and group celebrations, so please ensure that your child understands this and complies.
• Players should bring with them their own named water bottles. Placement of water bottles will be dispersed to avoid groups or players coming together. Drink must not be shared with anyone else and access to Bede Sports Centre for refreshments is forbidden.
• Competitive training can take place for all participants in an outdoor setting.
• Equipment should be handled as little as possible, should equipment be handled, players should their hands immediately afterwards, taking care not to touch their mouth/face in the meantime.
• In all settings before and after the session, and in any breaks, all participants should practise social distancing, in line with Government guidelines on two metres.
• All players must behave appropriately, if any player acts inappropriately during a training session, will be asked to leave the training session immediately.
• Bede Sports Centre indoor facilities will not be open during training sessions due to current Government COVID-19 Policy. However, one toilet will be made available with a maximum one person admission at any one time. (A child must be accompanied to the toilet by a parent living in the same household)
• Bede Sports Centre reserve the right to refuse access if they deem that public safety could be at risk.
• Code of Behaviour, See Appendix 2
Guidance Updated 23rd September 2020
The following restrictions will apply from midnight on Thursday 24 September 2020 to all football affiliated with Northumberland FA and Durham County FA. These restrictions are above and beyond central FA guidance on the Return to Football which must be adhered to;
Youth & Disability Football
• 1 parent/carer per Player at matches/training - these are not classed as spectators but are in attendance to supervise their
child from a safeguarding/welfare perspective
• Face coverings should be worn at all times by those in attendance unless a playing participant.
• No other spectators are permitted
• Changing rooms closed and only accessible for toilets or for, safeguarding or welfare issues
Name of Person completing Disclaimer
Name of Child
2020/21 Season Age Groups
Under 11 Hornets
Under 11 Wasps
I agree to my child returning to competitive training and competitive matches.
I agree to adhering to the guidelines/rules outlined by Billingham United Football Club set out in COVID-19 Disclaimer.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service