Dissertation to Publication Workshop Registration - August 2019, College of Doctoral Studies, University of Phoenix
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING PRE-REGISTRATIONS FOR THE FALL 2019 (AUGUST, 2019) SESSION. THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON AUGUST 1, 2019.
Thank you for your interest in registering for the Dissertation to Publication workshop for the August, 2019 session.
There are several parts to the registration process with this form being the beginning of the process. The purpose of this form is to:
1. Evaluate the timing of the workshop as it applies to you.
2. Begin the registration process by sharing some information about you and your dissertation.
Once this form is submitted, you will receive an email with directions for completing the final two steps of the registration process. Your registration is not complete until these last two parts are completed.
Dissertation chairs and committee members who are supporting former students and serving as a co-author must register for the workshop as well. For organizational purposes, all participants should register on their own. For example, faculty and alumni should register and chairs/committee members should register separately. Chairs/committee members should not register their students and students should not register their chair/committee members when applicable.
The official registration window is open from August 1, 2019 to August 25, 2019. Participants will be selected on a first come, first serve basis once the entire registration process has been completed. Seats in this workshop are limited so please register early during the registration window to increase your chances of being registered.
It is very important that you are available to attend all sessions within this workshop. Please check the following dates to ensure you are available prior to registering:
Workshop Meeting and Important Dates
· Official registration window: August 1, 2019 to August 25, 2019
· Roster is finalized: August 25, 2019
· Participants receive an article about how to select an appropriate journal
· First Web-based and due date for target journals selection by participant: September 4, 2019
· Second Web-based session: September 25, 2019
· Third Web-based session: October 16, 2019
· Fourth Web-based session: November 6, 2019
· Fifth/final Web-based session; Submission to the target journals: December 4, 2019
The meeting times will be 4-5 pm Arizona Time.
Once again, thank you for your interest in registering for the Dissertation to Publication workshop for the August 2019 session. If you have any questions, contact us at:
Please click "Next" to start.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service