Pole Barn Reservation
The Board of the Laura (Riding) Jackson Foundation is pleased to offer the use of our Pole Barn
for outdoor activities. Our primary goal is to preserve the home and pole barn and its history in
the life of Laura (Riding) Jackson in Indian River County. To that end, the following Rules are part of our ability to share this space with the public.
1. There is to be NO SMOKING anywhere on the property or campus of IRSC.
2. The use of any cooking devices on the property is strictly forbidden. The parking lot can be used, after LRJF gets permission from IRSC, for any Food Truck or outside grilling (e.g. a BBQ cooker). We will need at least two week's notice to verify availability of parking lot and space. (Note: IRSC may require proof license or insurance for such use).
3. Use of the Pole Barn includes removing any and all trash prior to leaving the Pole Barn.
4. There should be no standing on the picnic tables or benches, at any time.
5. There can be no alcohol consumed on the property without approval of LRJF and IRSC.
6. Fees will be assessed if the activity is a fund-raising or fee event, and may be assessed based
on the nature of the use of the property. (Information available from the Executive Director).
7. The person who secures confirmation of the date of use will notify the Executive Director of
LRJF if there is any damage to the property, or any observed concerns about the space.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Date Requested for Reservation
Time Requested for Reservation to Start
Time Requested Reservation will End
Name of Person Reserving
Phone number of Person Reserving
Are you reserving as an organization or individual?
Name of Organization (if any) requesting use
Purpose of Use
Non-fundraising or fee event
By submitting this form I agree to:
Follow the rules for use of the Pole Barn
I agree to:
To use the Pole Barn for the stated purpose
I acknowledge that:
there will be a $100 clean up fee, if any trash is left behind.
Comments or additional information we should be aware of:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Laura Riding Jackson Foundation.