Our individual volunteers can donate their time in a variety of aspects at our organization; may that be through tutoring, athletics, arts, or program specific help. In addition, volunteers with specific talents or passions who wish to teach our members are welcome. For example, running a Lego program or yoga class.
All youth volunteers must be 16 or older. This form is not intended for for volunteers who are part of a group (i.e. NCL, Boy Scouts).
1. Learn About the Clubs: Get an understanding of the array of Programs we offer, and see how you can best contribute your talents and skills
2. Apply: Complete this application
3. Interview and Orientation: We want utilize your time and talents while fulfilling our greatest needs.
4. Pass a Background Check: For the safety of our youth, all adult volunteers must pass a background check. The consent for this is included in the volunteer application.
5. Make a difference! Spend time impacting your community in a direct and meaningful way (and have a lot of fun too)!