The FHSLA Program committee invites proposals for posters to be exhibited during the FHSLA 2016 Annual Meeting at the University of South Florida in Tampa. To learn more about the conference, please go to the conference website: http://www.fhsla.org/annual-meetings/2016/main.htm.
We encourage proposals for posters that illustrate the many ways in which Florida health science libraries perform and support research.
Poster proposals should:
• Be well written, clear, and organized
• Be original, timely, and relevant to the conference theme
• Contribute to the advancement of Florida health sciences librarianship
• Appeal to and engage the audience, offering opportunities for discussion and interaction
• Provide a good visual description of the project
• Demonstrate innovative thinking
Presenters will have access to a display board and a table on which handouts and other materials can be placed. Access to electrical outlets and internet may not be available. Posters should be no larger than 48" by 48"
Posters will be presented on April 8 at the annual meeting.
Individual posters may be nominated for a lightning round presentation.
* DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Sunday, March 20, 2016 *
Submit poster proposals using this form.
Review of submissions will begin immediately and acceptance letters will be sent out by March 25, 2016. All poster session presenters must be registered for the conference. It is not required that every author attend. Poster proposals submitted by vendors will not be considered.
Questions? Please contact John Reynolds, Chair, FHSLA Program Committee, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org