ROLLING APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR THE 2020 GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURS COHORT, UNTIL ALL ACCELERATORS ARE AT CAPACITY.
Startup Canada, UPS, Export Development Canada, and the Trade Commissioner Service are coming together to support Canadian businesses to scale and succeed globally in 2020 as part of the Canadian Global Entrepreneur Cohort.
Accepted entrepreneurs will:
- Have a chance to pitch to win $5,000 (scale up) $2,500 (startup) and a chance to win up to $25,000 and up to an additional $100,000 in in-kind scaling support;
- Graduate from one of five 1-day Global Accelerators across Canada in September;
- Connect with Canada's trade ecosystem in one place, on one day;
- Gain privileged access to partner programs/ offers and early access to accelerators and supplier diversity opportunities; and,
- Receive the official certificate signed by Minister Ng, Canada's Chief Trade Commissioner and the President's of Export Development Canada, UPS and Startup Canada.
This application form will take 9 minutes to complete.
The team will be reviewing your application within the next 48 hours and a Startup Canada team member will get back to you with next steps.
Please note that round one of pitches will be accepted through video format. Videos will need to be submitted at the end of this form by uploading your video to YouTube and including the link.
Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com