The City of Texas City hosts the BIGGEST Touch-A-Truck event in the state of Texas with more than 50 cool trucks. Cranes, bulldozers, Police SWAT vehicles, fire engines, ambulances, military vehicles, helicopters and more! We also offer face painting, balloon animals, photo booths, a GIANT corn box (a kid favorite) along with food trucks and vendor shopping!
This is our fifth year holding the event here on Downtown 6th Street in Texas City and it has grown very quickly. Last year we had more than 30,000 people in attendance from all over the greater-Houston area. By being a vendor, not only are you part of an awesome event with a fun atmosphere, you are gaining exposure to thousands of people.
Currently, we are offering an "early bird special" to participate as a vendor for $75 per . Sign up now for the early bird special! We only have 25 spots available. Invoicing will begin June 1st for approved applicants. All early bird fees are due no later than July 15th. After July 15th the rate will be $100.We do not allow more than one company per spot. If you would like to have two companies that you represent you will need to pay for both companies. They will also be billed separately.
***Early Bird Special does not apply to food trucks***
Important things to note:
1) The vendor fee covers a 10'x10' empty space on the street with no power and we do not allow noisy generators. Additional space cannot be guaranteed unless you purchase an additional spot. Utilities, equipment, tables, etc. are NOT provided.
2) Please only submit the form ONCE unless you want to be billed for multiple spots. Invoices are generally sent out every Friday.
3) The fee is non-refundable. In the case of bad weather, the event will be canceled.
4) We want you to have a successful event. For this reason, we do not accept duplicate vendors. For example, we will not allow more than one Scentsy vendor, etc. Any duplicate vendors who attend the event will be asked to leave.
5) All participants must stay for the entire event.
6) Set up starts at 5 am. All vendors must be set up no later than 6:30 am. Also, any vehicles must be parked outside of the event area no later than 6:30 am.
7) PAYMENT: You are not guaranteed a spot until you have paid via our Square invoicing (see below). Payment must be made within 15 days of receiving an acceptance email and Square invoice from us via email. If payment has not been received, your entry will be deleted and you will have to submit a new form.
**If you are selected as a vendor** you will receive a Square invoice to pay online with a credit card.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Entertainer Event Planning