Web of Science Quiz 2020
Web of Science is the world’s most trusted publisher-independent global citation database. Guided by the legacy of Dr Eugene Garfield, inventor of the world’s first citation index, Web of Science is the most powerful research engine, delivering your library with best-in-class publication and citation data for confident discovery, access and assessment.
Our multidisciplinary platform connects regional, specialty, data and patent indexes to the Web of Science Core Collection. Our comprehensive platform allows you to track ideas across disciplines and time from over 1.7 billion cited references from over 159 million records.
Over 9,000 leading academic, corporate and government institutions and millions of researchers trust Web of Science to produce high-quality research, gain insights and make more-informed decisions that guide the future of their institution and research strategy.
Experience the capabilities of Web of Science by participating in this quiz and stand a chance to win fabulous prizes!
This quiz will be closed on 31 October 2020, 11:59 PM (Singapore Time).
Prize: 6 x USD 100 online shopping vouchers
Terms and conditions
- This quiz is open to all students, lecturers and researchers from universities who subscribed to Web of Science, in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
- The winners will be users with the highest total number of correct answers.
- In the event that there are winners with same score, a lucky draw would be conducted to determine the final winners.
The winners will be notified by email.
- Participants need to complete the contact details at the last page of this quiz.
- Only one entry per institution email will be accepted.
- Clarivate Analytics reserves the rights to change terms and conditions of the quiz, including the quiz date, prize list and winners at their discretion.
- By participating in this quiz, you agree that you allow Clarivate Analytics to send marketing emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.
For any enquiry, please contact Denys Ho at
It is highly recommended to use your computer to access Web of Science to search for answers in this quiz.
To access Web of Science, visit
within your university. Alternatively, you may need to sign-in to your library system if required. Please contact your librarian for more information.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service