2020 Harrison Health Careers Summer Camp Application
CAMP EVENT: This opportunity is open to high school students.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS MAY 14, 2020
Selected students will: meet healthcare practitioners, apply new skills in a simulation lab, learn about job duties, educational requirements, try out equipment, earn CPR/First Aid Certification, make new friends! This camp is designed for you to explore many different health careers in one week; which will save you time and money when planning your academic future.
WHEN: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, June 2, 3, 4, 2020
TIME: 10 AM - 2:30 PM Daily
WHERE: Tuesday and Wednesday students will meet at:
* Harrison County High School (the exact meeting space TBD)
* Thursday students will board a bus at 8:00 am (approximately) and travel to:
Northern Kentucky University
Health Innovations Center
Nunn Drive, Highland Heights, Ky 41076
FREE LUNCH - provided daily (please answer the food allergy question with either a yes/none)
SPACE is limited to 25 students
ONLY ACCEPTED students will receive an email with details about the camp by May 15, 2020
1) You must provide a working email and one that is checked frequently to receive all the communications about the camp.
2) Once you fill out the form and write your statement, then submit your application.
3) Selected students will be notified on Friday May 15, 2020 via email.
Date of birth
Cell phone number
How did you hear about our Health Career Camp?
Why does working in the health care field interest you?
What health career are you interested in at this moment?
Do you need to obtain CPR/First Aid Certification?
Do you have food allergies? If yes, what are they? If no, just type none.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service