UX Healthcare 2023 - London, Amsterdam & Berlin.
UX Healthcare established in 2016 with the goal of improving User Experience for clinicians, patients and care givers globally. "Theme: Can better User Experience in Healthcare change the industry? Where do we start? Will we ever see interoperability in healthcare?"
User Experience Healthcare(UXH) will be hosting our 3 In-Person Conferences. With relaxed regulations, we started moving back towards in-person events. We're hosting 3 in-person events in London, Amsterdam and Berlin. Thank you to our Global Community for your support with our virtual event. Share your trending topics, case studies and research with our global community.
Confirmed Date 2023:
London: 11 - 12th April - Call for papers closing 16th January.
Amsterdam: 8 - 9th June - Call for papers closing 20th February
Berlin: 21 - 22nd September - Call for papers closing 1st June.
Ideas for your presentation submission:
- UX Design helping to fight the pandemic
- Designing for digital transformation
- Digital Therapeutics
- Medical wearable - Interoperability
- Your inclusive design process to promote accessibility of healthcare for all with your service and/or product.
- Promoting patient-centric transformation within your company providing value for your end user.
- Adapting to complex and evolving digital healthcare landscape with consideration for regulations and ethics.
- Patient autonomy in managing their electronic health records.
- Clinicians, your daily pain point in dealing with bad design within a hospital environment.
- Medical data research and mining. Approach to massive data sets.
- Evolution of Service design within Healthcare 2.0
- Software Design for remote patient monitoring
- VR and AR Design - Is it the future?
Presentations (Conference topics): 30minutes - 10 minute Q&A
Speakers - Free admission and 2 free stakeholder tickets.
Please register on our Facebook(@HealthcareUX) and Twitter(@ux_healthcare #UXH23) pages for updates.
Thank you for submitting your topics AND Good Luck.