NJFFS Internship Details
If you are looking for an opportunity to use and develop your skills while inspiring and supporting the spiritual and physical betterment of others - this internship is for you.
Read on to see if it is a fit.
I’m looking for an organized, accountable, and available individual to help 5 hours per week with content organization and social media outreach in the Christian wellness ministry arm of my business.
Intern will receive top-notch professional and personal development training, gain valuable experience, and do work that real-deal helps others.
Other internship benefits include:
- Software access and training in Canva, and select Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Social media marketing and best practices training
- Time and project management training
- Personality inventory and other personal development tools
- 1 hour of coaching from Nettye Johnson per week
- 2-day Balance and Business Get-Away Retreat
- If you are a student - possibility of academic credit (check with your school administration to be sure this internship meets their requirements).
- Financial compensation (stipends, commissions) may be available on occasion, but are not guaranteed.
Scope of work:
- Review and catalog Nettye’s written and video content
- Segment and repackage content
- Social media and email outreach planning
The 6-month internship begins October, 2019. Intern will work remotely from home. Aside from a standing weekly Zoom conference call, other work hours are flexible.
Sounds like a fit?
Complete the online application that follows in its entirety. You will receive a follow-up email regarding next steps.
Take care, God bless and be well!
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service