2020 Tea Tasters Box - Vendor Application
It’s time! The Toronto Tea Festival Tasters Box is back! #teatastersboxTO
***We heard you--the submission form has been updated to allow up to 3 teas per category!***
We are happy to open submissions for our ever-popular Tea Tasters Box for 2020. Put your best foot—or rather, your best teas—forward for a chance at glory and bragging rights, and of course increased sales!
The Toronto Tea Festival Tasters Box allows tea lovers a chance to sample some of the best teas that Toronto Tea Shops have to offer. Selected tasters will vote on their favourites and the winners will be promoted before and during the 8th Annual Toronto Tea Festival. All participating companies will be featured on the rankings page in the program booklet.
Winners will be notified in January 2020.
All winning teas will receive:
• Announcement/promotion on official Tea Festival social media channels and website.
• Ribbons to mark the teas at your booth for visibility. Each first place tea will also receive vertical markers such as booth balloons to draw booth traffic.
• Recognition on the rankings page in the 2020 Toronto Tea Festival Program Booklet.
• Representation at the Tea Tasters Box Winners Display table at the 2020 Toronto Tea Festival – please bring 10-20g of loose tea to place on display at the festival. It does not need to be in official packaging so long as it is clearly labeled for the organizers.
• Custom digital badge with tea name and placement to share on websites and social media with unlimited use.
How to participate:
1. Select your best teas (max three teas per category) for consideration.
a. Categories: White / Green / Oolong / Black / Pu-er / Herbal
2. Prepare 10 bags (14 grams/bag) of each selected tea. Please note, teas will be re-packaged into blind packaging. Provide steeping temperatures/times for each tea, which we will compile into a card and include them in the boxes.
3. Fill out the submission form.
4. Pay the submission fee ($10 per tea) via the method you selected on the submission form. Submissions fees are non-refundable and pay for packaging and preparation.
5. Send the teas (and payment if paying by cheque) to:
Canada Tea Media, 934 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario M4W 2J2
6. TEAS & FEES MUST BE RECEIVED BY SEPTEMBER 30th, 2018 TO BE INCLUDED. Submit early to ensure timely delivery. We will confirm once we receive your submission form, fee, and tea.
That’s it! In past years, most winning teas have sold out at the Toronto Tea Festival. By displaying our new digital badges, you can continue to ride that wave on your website and in-store.
Think your teas have what it takes? Well, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and choose your teas!
All official Toronto Tea Festival promotional materials, including but not limited to digital badges and logos, may not be edited or altered, except for scaling purposes. Badges may be printed for in-store display.
Questions? Please email Lisa at
or call (647) 878-6934.
Company Website URL
Contact Phone Number
For the questions in this section, please only answer for the categories you intend to submit. Leave the rest BLANK. Maximum THREE teas per category, separate the names by a comma or semicolon.
Black Tea (straight)
If submitting straight black tea, please enter the tea name below.
Black Tea (blended)
If submitting blended black tea, please enter the tea name below.
Green Tea (straight)
If submitting straight green tea, please enter the tea name below.
Green Tea (blended)
If submitting blended green tea, please enter the tea name below.
If submitting herbal blends, please enter the tea name below.
If submitting oolong tea, please enter the tea name below.
If submitting puer tea, please enter the tea name below.
If submitting white tea, please enter the tea name below.
Fees & Next Steps
How many teas are you submitting?
1 tea - $11.30 ($10 +HST)
2 teas - $22.60
3 teas - $33.90
4 teas - $45.20
5 teas - $56.50
6 teas - $67.80
7 teas -$79.10
8 teas - $90.40
Submission fees are used toward costs of packing and preparation of Tasters Boxes and are non-refundable once teas have been received. ***Paypal/Email Transfers are preferred.***
PAYPAL/EMAIL TRANSFER (email transfer password: TASTERS) - Please make payable to
CHEQUE - Please make payable to Canadian Tea Media Inc, mail to: 934 Yonge St. Toronto, ON M4W2J2
VISA/MASTERCARD --- Please call 647-878-6934 to give Credit Card information
Important Dates & Deadlines
*September 30th, 2019 - Entry Forms, Fees & Teas Due
*October-November, 2019 - Tasting by Tea Lovers (keep an eye on social media using hashtag #TeaTastersBoxTO)
*December, 2019 - Tallying of Scores, Creation of Badges
*January, 2020 - Announcement of Winning Teas
*February 1 & 2, 2020 - Toronto Tea Festival 2020
Confirmation of Dates & Deadlines
Yes, I have read and understand all deadlines and dates listed above, and understand that late submissions will be returned.
Before You Hit SUBMIT
Before you submit please confirm that you...
Entered the correct email address.
Know which categories/teas you plan to submit.
Know where to send your teas and how much of each tea to send.
Know how much your submission fee is and how to submit it via your chosen payment method.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of teafestivaltoronto.com.