Game Artist Application
* Design & create beautiful intuitive mobile game experiences
* Deconstruct games and create superior design
* Benchmark market trends, adapt to new design requirement
* Bring new ideas and features
* Keep developing knowledge on hypercasual and casual game market
* At least 2 years of professional work experience as Game Artist
* Being passionate about hypercasual and casual games; high interested in finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics.
* Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
* Experience in a 3D software such as MAYA or BLENDER
* Ability to work autonomously as well as being a great team player
* Ability to work quick & efficient with an high understanding of what matters
* Strong sense of ownership
* Commitment to quality on time execution
* English skills
NICE TO HAVE
* Track record of successful mobile games or tens of unsuccessful prototypes with an understanding of what didn't work out
* Familiarity with Unity3D and After Effects
* Understanding of entire user journey
WHAT WE OFFER
* Competitive compensation package
* Objective based generous bonus plan
* Fully transparent company
* Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline and personal growth
* Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis
* Resourceful company unlocking potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals
* Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with mission to be one of the leaders in its industry
We are more than a hypercasual game development company. We do everything in-house; literally everything including game design, development, ads, automation and of course, publishing & scaling our top-charting long-lasting games.
That makes us strong and most importantly, a perpetual company. We are here to stay and keep growing towards our grand mission.
Everyone at Alictus works in partnerships: designers, developers, engineers, and growth team. Everyone in our team has a high ownership and provide critical thinking to make sure that we are constantly moving towards our objectives.
Alictus is filled with 'crazy enough' people: creative minds, technical geniuses, hackers & top performers. We hope you are one of us.
Linkedin profile URL and/or URL to CV
Why do you want to work at Alictus?
Additional Links (website, portfolio, github, behance, artstation etc.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Alictus.