North Belt Elementary school is a Title I school, and as the parent/guardian of a child attending a Title I school you are an important part of the Title I team. Your input is vital in the planning and implementation of the parental involvement program and activities in our school. The focus of all Title I programs is to help eligible students meet the same high academic achievement standards expected of all children, regardless of their socioeconomic status and background. The following survey is confidential and will be used to assist us with future planning for parental involvement activities and events at North Belt Elementary school. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.
Name of Parent ( first & last name):
Name of Student:
Home Phone Number:
Cell Phone Number:
I/We have children in grade:
Is this your student's first year at this NBE?
If NO, how many years have you had children at this campus?
1. Do you have a computer or have access to a computer?
2. Do you have access to the internet?
3. How do you prefer to receive information about events at school ?
4. Would you attend a parent session at the following locations? ?
Local Apartment Complex Community Area
5. Which days of the week would be most convenient for you to attend a parent workshop at the campus ?
6. When is the most convenient time for you to attend a parent workshop at the campus?
7. Would you need child care if you attend a parent workshop/activity?
8. Would you need transportation to attend a parent workshop/activity?
9. Which of the following topics would you ( the parent) like to learn more about in order to help your student (s) be successful?
How to know if my student is being bullied
How to deal with conflict in the home
Understanding the Middle School Years
How to talk so kids will listen
How to help my student with Science
How to help my student with Math
How to help my student with Reading
How to help my student with Writing
How to help my student with Social Studies
How to help my student with homework
How discipline is important for students
Talking so kids will listen
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Humble ISD.