SSP Registration: Session 3, July 8 - 18
- Only submit one participant per form
- Registration closes 9:00 am Friday, June 28
- Parents/Guardians will be contacted via phone to verify participant(s) registered time and level
- Links to pay for lesson and parking (if needed) will be provided following registration,
- However, payment is not required until registration is confirmed by an Aquatics Admin
- Payment for the session will be due by 9:00 am Wednesday, July 3
- Class confirmation will be sent via email by 5:00 pm Wednesday, July 3
- Purchased parking passes will be handed out on the first day of the session
- Please direct any questions to Ande Radunz (
) or John Dougherty (
Name of the Parent/Guardian
Name of the Participant
Email of the Parent/Guardian
Phone number of the Parent/Guardian
Do you need a USF Parking Pass?
USF requires parking passes to park on Campus. more information about USF Parking & Transportation can be found here -
What class should your child be in?
Swim With Me (SWM)
Preschool Aquatics (PSA)
Learn To Swim (LTS)
What level is your participant's swimming ability?
Based on the SWM, PSA, or LTS information at
or your participant's swim test. If you are unsure, please attend one of our swim test dates where an instructor can evaluate your child's level. Swim test dates are 03/25, 04/08, 04/26, 05/10, 05/17, 05/24.
What time(s) is your participant able to attend?
Select as many times as your participant will be able to attend. The lesson times will be organized following registration closing a week prior to start of the session.
9:00 - 9:30 AM
10:00 - 10:30 AM
4:30 - 5:00 PM
5:30 - 6:00 PM
6:30 - 7:00 PM
Is there any medical condition or information about the participant that you feel should be shared with the instructor and supervisor?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service