Имя и фамилия
Адрес электронной почты
1. She's from Dublin. She _______ Irish.
2. Those are your books and _______ are mine.
3. When _______ have lunch?
4. Do you like _______ DVDs?
5. They start _______ school at 8.00 in the morning.
6. What _______ your father look like?
7. The cinema is _______ the bank.
8. He _______ afraid of the dark when he was young.
9. We went _______ at the weekend.
10. He stayed at the _______ hotel in town.
11. Can you tell me the _______ to the library?
12. He goes to work _______ train.
13. He _______ to move to another country.
14. I’m _______ learn to cook.
15. _______ you spoken to Jenny?
16. _______you like a coffee?
17. We go shopping _______month.
18. I’m not keen on _______
19. When did she decide _______ married?
20. I _______ wear a uniform to school.
didn’t used to
didn’t use to
21. I _______ that I'm like my father.
22. I’d do more exercise if I _______ time.
23. Who _______ all this mess?
24. I_______ so tired that I went to bed shortly after dinner.
25. They realised they_______ to take her address so they had to go back and get it.
26. She_______ often sit in the garden after coming home from work.
27. How long have you_______ the violin?
28. We_______ arrived on time if the traffic hadn't been so bad.
29. The red shoes were_______ expensive than the black ones.
30. Why don’t we_______ to take them to the airport?
31. Do you mind me asking how old_______?
32. They_______ in a large house for twenty years before moving to a bungalow.
33. I_______ for my car keys for half an hour and I still haven’t found them!
’ve been looked
’ve been looking
34. Her parents are very proud. She_______ a fantastic job in a well known law firm.
’s been offered
35. How much do you think he_______ as director of the company?
is been paid
has being paid
’s being paid
36. My car’s just broken down for the third time. I wish I_______ it.
37. If only_______ a foreign language. I didn't have the choice at school.
I could speak
I can speak
I could to speak
38. Children under 15 could attend_______ they were with an adult.
as long as
as long than
39. We had very little petrol left in the car but we_______ get home in the end.
40. This time tomorrow, they_______ in San Francisco. How exciting!
’ll be landed
’ll be landing
41. If I_______ to your proposal, when could we sign the contract?
were to agree
42. They_______ here by now if the train had been on time.
’d have been
43. She finally stopped_______ when the price of cigarettes went up again.
for to smoke
44. I’ll never_______ snow for the first time.
to forget seeing
forget to seeing
forget to see
45. The gym_______ I go to work out is open twenty-four hours a day.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service