2nd Temporal Belongings International Conference
Submission form for abstracts, panels and streams.
Requirements for each submission type:
- Papers - 200 word abstract, 100 word bio
- Panels - 200 word panel abstract, 200 word abstract for each paper, and 100 word bio for each presenter
- Streams - 200 word stream abstract, plus panel submissions for each contributing panel
- Short talk - 100 word abstract, 100 word bio
- Collective or alternative format session: 200 word description, 100 word session leader bio.
Birkbeck, University of London
What kind of proposal are you submitting?
Panel (3-4 papers to form a single 1.5 hour session)
Stream (multiple panels to form multiple 1.5 hour sessions)
Short talk (5 mins)
Collective session or alternative format session (1.5 hour session)
To help us with planning please let us know if you have the setup to participate in a:
Live panel presentation
Live discussion or Q&A
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service