Trainer/Assessor/Pathways Trainer Expression of Interest Form
Do you think you have what it takes to be a CMTO trainer?
The CMTO is always looking for great trainers and coaches to join our national team!
Accredited Training: To deliver accredited training you must have a Cert IV in Training and Assessment plus media industry qualifications and/or experience, check if you fit the Trainer Profile below:
- Hold the current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110* or TAE40116
- Hold a current Working with Children Check
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working or volunteering in a community radio station in a variety of roles, on-air
- Have some experience delivering training within a community radio station
- Maintain professional currency in the media industry
- Undertake continued professional development in the VET sector
More information on the Cert IV qualification here.
Please note, the CMTO does not deliver the training and assessment qualification and recommends that if you are looking for a course that you complete in a face-to-face class environment in your local area. The Community Broadcasting Foundation offers subsidies up to $1,500 for trainers aiming to complete a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. You will need to be supported by a community broadcasting station or organisation and half the grant will be paid on completion of the course.
Do you have an old training qualification?
- TAE40116 – Current
- TAE40110* – Current until April 2019. After April 2019 you must also hold units TAELLN411 & TAEASS502 for this
qualification to remain current
- TAA40104 and BSZ401098 – Not current. Upgrade will be required. Contact a local training provider or CMTO for more
Coaching: To become a CMTO coach you must have extensive experience in media and an ability to work with a qualified trainer to assist in the delivery of accredited and pathways courses. This is a great option for people in the sector who do not have a Cert IV in Training and Assessment to contribute to training in community media.
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of National Training Project.
Terms of Service