December 12 Christmas Concert: 12:30 show
Christmas concert ticket request for 12:30 show.
Please read this important info!
This is the form where you request tickets for the Primary (K-Gr 3) Christmas Concert, 12:30 show.
- As our gymnasium can only hold a maximum of about 450 people, we have to set a maximum of 4 seats per family, trusting it will all average out between the 2 shows.
- You can split your 4 tickets between the 2 shows if you wish (2 for the 12:30 and 2 for the 5:30 for example) - just be sure to fill out both Google forms, so your name is on both lists.
- Once we have reached capacity for each show, the Google forms will be locked so no further seats can be reserved. (Typically, we have more room at the 12:30 show if that is possible for you).
- Admission cost: We will have a Salvation Army Kettle bell at each concert and we are asking each person/family to make a donation on their way in. Thank you!
- Tickets will be emailed the week of Monday Dec 9; you can print these or show on your phone at the door.
If you have any questions please email
or pop by the office. Thanks!
Family Last Name
Name of your (oldest) K-3 child performing in concert
How many seats do you need for afternoon show? (Remember, you don't need a seat for your K-3 child(ren!)
Do you have any accessibility issues (ie, wheelchair/walker). Please detail below and we will do our best to seat you in an easily accessible area.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Central Okanagan Public Schools.