RSVP for Baker & Bloom Parent Seminar July 31st
Event: College Admissions Student Panel
Date: Saturday, 31 July 2021
Time: 3.00 - 4.30pm
Speakers: Kimberly Leung (GSIS 2020, Brown 2024), Ethan Luk (Choate 2020, Princeton 2024), Brayden Ng (SPCC 2021, UCL 2025), Daisy Wang (ISF 2021, Stanford 2025)
Moderators: Ms. Renee Boey, Ms. Karen Kwok, Dr. Minh Tran
Venue: Online (Zoom Meeting) & In-Person (Baker & Bloom Learning Center, 1/F, China Hong Kong Tower, 8-12 Hennessy Road, Wanchai)
Hear from Baker & Bloom students who have recently navigated the US/UK college admissions process with great success.
- What were their keys to success?
- How did they come up with their essay topics?
- How did they pick which universities to apply to?
- What activities made a difference in their applications?
- How did they stand out in a competitive pool of applicants?
Our students will take you behind the scenes to show you what it took for them to build their winning applications.
Is your child a current Baker & Bloom student?
How did you hear about this event?
Do you have any specific questions that you would like to ask?
Would you like to attend this talk in-person or online? (Limiting to 15 in-person seats)
Health Declaration for In-Person Attendees
I wish to attend this talk in-person and hereby declare that:
1. I have not, nor do I live in the same residence with anyone who has, travelled to or returned from overseas in the past 14 days; if I have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, I will provide a negative COVID-19 test from after I return to Hong Kong, before arriving at Baker and Bloom to attend the talk.
2. I have not knowingly been in contact with anyone who is a confirmed positive, probable, or suspected case of COVID 19;
3. I have not shown any respiratory symptoms, including coughing, sore throat, runny or blocked nose, or
shortness of breath.
To the best of my knowledge, the information above is accurate. I understand that providing incorrect
information can be dangerous for other students, parents, and staff members at Baker & Bloom. It is my
responsibility to inform Baker & Bloom of any changes in my medical status.
The above personal data will be kept confidential and this data.
I hereby certify that the above statements are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Baker & Bloom Education Center.