Pleasant Valley students entering 9th-12th grades can volunteer to be a Peer Coach for any session of camp for fun or service-learning hours. A maximum of 6 Peer Coaches will be scheduled for each session. Peer Coaches are expected to attend a Peer Coach meeting prior to the start of camp. The Peer Coach meeting is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, June 9th from 6:00-7:30 pm.
Six sessions of camp will meet in the Riverdale Heights Science Room. Sessions are subject to change based on enrollments.
* Session 1: Harry Potter for students entering 4th-6th grades: June 10-June 13, 8:00-10:15 am (WAIT LIST)
* Session 2: TETRIX Tenpin for students entering 8th-9th grades: June 10-June 13, 10:30-12:45 (WAIT LIST)
* Session 3: LEGO Sumo for students entering 6th-8th grades: June 10-June 13, 1:15-3:30 pm (WAIT LIST)
* Session 4: Green City Challenge for students entering 4th-5th grades: June 17-June 20, 8:00-10:15 am (WAIT LIST)
* Session 5: Space Challenge for students entering 5th-7th grades: June 17-June 20, 10:30-12:45 (WAIT LIST)
* Session 6: LEGO Sumo for students students entering 6th-8th grades: June 17-June 20, 1:15-3:30 pm
Camp fees for Harry Potter, Green City Challenge, Space Challenge, and LEGO Sumo are $60 and include a camp t-shirt. Camp fees for TETRIX Tenpin are $80 and include a camp t-shirt and safety glasses.
Students will be enrolled on a first come, first served basis. Registration will remain open until camps are full. Enrolled students will be notified via email with instructions on how to submit your nonrefundable payment within a week of registration. If a spot becomes available, students on a WAIT LIST will be notified in April with enrollment information.
For more information, please contact Theresa Barber at RVDHRobotics@gmail.com.