1) Fill out the application form completely.
2) Attach a 500 (max) word essay discussing the following items:
• Academic achievements
• Academic and professional aspirations
• Involvement in philanthropic activities
• AEO and External leadership
• Extracurricular activities
• Personal experience as a brother of AEO and how that has changed you as an individual
• Goals as a graduate student and beyond graduate school
Essay MUST be typed and submitted with completed application.
3) Attach a copy of your most current resume.
4) Attach a copy of your school transcript (unofficial).
5) Acceptance letter into a graduate program.
By submitting this form I certify that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.