Applications are due to Ideal Dance NO LATER THAN AUGUST 31 for the following academic year. Any form of dance is eligible (ballet, jazz, tap, pointe, contemporary, hip hop). Fill out your portion, have your parents fill out their portion, and submit to Ideal Dance. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER 8/31 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
• Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition for 1 year, 1 pair of shoes, 1 set of practice clothes, 1 complete costume, and public transportation to the studio for 1 class per week.• 4 positions are available for current students.• 4 positions are available for new students.• Any age or ability level is eligible.• Students are eligible for, though not guaranteed, scholarships in subsequent sequential years. Yearly applications are required.
• Student who fail to adhere to the conditions of the agreement risk losing their scholarship.
ELIGIBILITY • Students must have a good attendance record and show talent, promise and dedication. Students must abide by all studio policies (http://idealdancepittsburgh.com/policies.html ).
Scholarship recipients: 1. Cannot miss more than 4 classes per academic year
2. Must participate in both annual shows (held in June on Thursday and Saturday of same week)
• Student’s family must have a financial need.
• All students who wish to receive a scholarship award must submit the following:
1. Completed application form: a. Cover Page b. Student Profile c. Guardian Profile 2. Proof of household Income for the parent(s) and /or legal guardian(s) in which the
student resides a. Signed copy of Federal Income Tax Form with W2’s attached OR b. Pay stubs from previous tax quarter