Ideal Dance Scholarship Application
Ideal Dance’s mission is to help dancers grow in abilities, personal development, and well-being. Scholarships are awarded to students based on financial need, artistic ability and promise as well as an available spot in the desired class.
Applications are due to Ideal Dance NO LATER THAN AUGUST 31 for the following academic year. Any form of dance is eligible (ballet, jazz, tap, pointe, contemporary, hip hop). Fill out your portion, have your parents fill out their portion, and submit to Ideal Dance. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER 8/31 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
• Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition for 1 year, 1 pair of shoes, 1 set of practice clothes, 1 complete costume, and public transportation to the studio for 1 class per week.
• 4 positions are available for current students.
• 4 positions are available for new students.
• Any age or ability level is eligible.
• Students are eligible for, though not guaranteed, scholarships in subsequent sequential years. Yearly applications are required.
• Student who fail to adhere to the conditions of the agreement risk losing their scholarship.
• Students must have a good attendance record and show talent, promise and dedication. Students must abide by all studio policies (
1. Cannot miss more than 4 classes per academic year
2. Must participate in both annual shows (held in June on Thursday and Saturday of same week)
• Student’s family must have a financial need.
• All students who wish to receive a scholarship award must submit the following:
1. Completed application form:
a. Cover Page
b. Student Profile
c. Guardian Profile
2. Proof of household Income for the parent(s) and /or legal guardian(s) in which the student resides
a. Signed copy of Federal Income Tax Form with W2’s attached
b. Pay stubs from previous tax quarter
Student's Academic School
Student's Grade in Academic School
Student's Full Address
Student's Zip Code
I/We attest that all information on this form and the supplementary documents that we provided (i.e. household income, etc.) is accurate.
Income Verification: please email verification to
IRS Tax Return
Previous quarter pay stubs
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service