Coursera for Refugees - Partnership Proposal Form
Coursera is committed to supporting organizations that increase access to education for high-need populations.
Coursera for Refugees will provide nonprofits serving refugees with: free access to Coursera courses, a recommended course list specifically for refugees, and administrative features & support to effectively utilize Coursera.
Please review the below eligibility requirements and complete this application in its entirety for maximum consideration. We will review and approve your application as soon as possible; please allow several weeks given the volume of responses.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
To be eligible to participate in a partnership for Coursera for Refugees, your organization must meet the following criteria:
1. Your organization has a primary mission to aid displaced persons and refugees (or intends to use this opportunity solely for projects with a similar mission) with a focus on education and skills training.
2. Your organization has access to and intends to provide Coursera content to at least 500 middle- to high- skilled persons with a strong grasp of English (as classes will primarily be offered in English and all certification programs are English-only, learners through this initiative must be comfortable taking an English language college course).
Though we may not be able to provide group financial assistance for organizations with less than 500 refugees that meet these criteria, we recommend that the refugees you work with apply for individual financial assistance using the instructions at
3. Your organization has access to WiFi and/or internet hubs, charging stations, devices, as well as IT resources/capabilities, understanding that Coursera courses requires one device per person (although devices may be shared) as well as internet connectivity for downloading materials and completing assignments.
4. Your organization is an NGO or non-profit organization and holds a valid charitable or non-profit status either with the IRS (if based in the United States), or with some other local tax service or charity commission.
5. Your organization agrees to share feedback with Coursera on course content and learners' experiences with Coursera.
For questions related to specific courses, using the Coursera platform, Coursera Terms of Service, etc., please review the Learner Help Center at the following link:
For questions regarding this application, please email
Please review the eligibility requirements and complete this application in its entirety for maximum consideration. We will review and approve your application as soon as possible; please allow several weeks given the volume of responses.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Coursera, Inc..