Research Consultation Appointment
This service is available to all students, faculty, staff, and community members.
We provide all levels of assistance, from an introduction to library research to
in-depth support of a research project.
You may schedule a one-on-one session with a librarian who can help you:
- refine and focus research topics
- develop successful search strategies
- identify appropriate sources for research projects and assignments
- understand how to use a specific database or research resource
- properly cite sources & use citation management software
Please complete and submit the form below and you will be contacted about scheduling.
I would like to meet:
remotely (phone or video chat)
Please list dates and times when you are available for a consultation.
Please briefly describe your assignment, topic, or what you would like help with.
What type of resources do you need?
Name of Instructor or Advisor
When is your assignment or project due?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Clarkson University.