Pro-ject: artist application form
To apply for a spot in one of our first Project events please fill in the form below.
Be prepared to share a short presentation (10-15 minutes) to showcase your work, and your kaupapa (main focus, purpose, or theme behind your art). This could be a short talk, with video/audio clips, a slideshow, or a short performance.
Disclaimer: This event is a racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and hate free space. It is also a drug and alcohol free event. By applying to take part in this event you agree to respect that and keep it a safe and welcoming space for all.
Our first Pro-ject events will be held on the following dates:
Wednesday 2 October - 5.30-7.30pm
Wednesday 6 November - 5.30-7.30pm
Wednesday 4 December - 5.30-7.30pm
at Central City Library 44-46 Lorne Street, Auckland 1010
What we can offer:
- A venue and stage: our Event Space can comfortably house 50-60 people and has tiered bleacher-style seating
- Microphone/mic stand/PA if needed
- A laptop to run your presentation/content on if needed
- Space for each artist to sell merchandise after the launch
- Promotion of the event, yourself and your work on the Library website and social media.
What you provide:
- Your own equipment (adaptors, USB stick etc) for showcasing your work
(e.g. a slideshow, short video or audio clips)
- Some merchandise to sell if you wish
- Business cards
- Flyers or other promotional material if you have any (for gigs, shows, or exhibitions you’re involved in)
Link to your social media (optional)
Library membership number (you need to be a library member to apply) If you're not a member - sign up here, it's fast and free.
Name of your project or product
A brief description of your work (1-2 short paragraphs)
An idea of how you’ll showcase your work, e.g. A short talk with a slide show, short video/audio clip, or performance. (Keep in mind the 15 minute time limit)
Which event would you like to present at?
Wednesday October 2
Wednesday November 6
Wednesday December 4
Are you available to meet 2 weeks before the event to finalise details of your presentation?
Any questions you have about the event:
Do you have any dietary requirements or allergies?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service