SBP | COVID 19 Precautions
Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, our studio will be implementing new measures to ensure the maximum care and safety of all parties attending photography sessions. Please take a moment to read the guidelines below to learn more.
- All props are sanitized with a non-chemical hospital grade disinfectant before and after each session.
- No shoes will be allowed upon studio entry, please leave them at the door.
- Please wash your hands upon entering, hand sanitizer will be readily available when needed.
- Upon request, I will wear a mask while photographing your baby.
- All seating areas will be sanitized after each session.
- Immediately family members ONLY during the duration of the session, until further notice.
- Siblings may be present for sibling/family portion, but then will need to leave for the remainder of the session.
- Limit visitor interaction until after your scheduled session takes place.
- If you have been in contact with anyone not in your immediate family, please message me to discuss two days prior to your session.
- Please cancel your appointment immediately if you, or anyone you have been in contact with, has any of these symptoms: cough, dizziness, lack of taste/smell, fatigue (not caused by lack of sleep).
- You are more than welcome to wear a mask for the duration of your session if you wish.
- I will be scheduling sessions with older babies into the studio first. Sessions will be scheduled a minimum of 24 hours apart to allow for cleaning. Timeline will be dependent of state regulations. Policies/scheduling subject to change.
Please initial each statement of understanding and sign below.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service