2. Participants must be learning French in their school or any other institution at the time of the application.
3. Participants must apply via their French teacher, who must be a member of the AFLE.
4. Participants must NOT be native speakers of French.
5. Participants must be able to join the 2-week linguistic stay at the St Denis International School (Loches, France) in July 2017.
2. The video clip must be 1 to 2 minutes long, not including the 10 second title screen (see #3). Videos shorter than 1 minute or longer than 2 minutes will be disqualified.
3. All entries should begin with a 10 second full-screen “title screen” that includes the following information: a. Participant’s name b. School’s or French learning institution’s name c. Title of video d. Total running time (not including the 10 second title screen)
4. The video should be directly uploaded by the student’s teacher on the AFLE YouTube channel.
5. The video clip must include a commentary and/or a dialogue in French. This commentary and/or dialogue must last for at least 30 seconds. The person speaking on the video clip must be the participant. In case of a dialogue, the participant must speak for at least 30 seconds.
6. Musical background and/or subtitles (in French) are allowed.
7. The participants authorize the organizers to use and broadcast their video, in part or in its entirety, on their websites or elsewhere, in a non-commercial framework, without further notification nor compensation (see declaration form).