This game jam's theme is all about exploring the various ways that artificial intelligence is increasingly important in game development. Submissions must somehow use artificial intelligence, or feature AI in the characters or theme.
- Use Midjourney or Stable Diffusion to generate art for your card or board game
- Use procedural generation, behavior trees, or genetic algorithms
- Create large simulations involving entities with simple AI behaviors that might even result in emergent complexity
- Create a game about intelligent robot(s)
- If you're feeling adventurous you can even look into machine learning. Please note this is extremely challenging and we recommend that you keep expectations very low if you go this route. For example using Unity's ML Agents https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/ml-agents
and basing something off of one of their examples (e.g. using the crawler, walker, and worm demos to teach your own creature creation how to walk)