Low Fell Residents' Survey
Low Fell's local Councillors - Ron Beadle, Daniel Duggan and Susan Craig (pictured below) - would like to know your views on Low Fell. Please take a minute or two to complete the following survey. It will really help us to fight for Low Fell and focus on the issues that matter to you. Thank you!
With best wishes,
Ron Beadle, Susan Craig and Daniel Duggan
3. Email address
4. Phone number
5. How satisfied are you with street cleaning in Low Fell?
6. How satisfied are you with grass cutting in Low Fell?
7. How satisfied are you with parking in your neighbourhood?
8. How satisfied are you with how our roads and footpaths are maintained?
9. How satisfied are you with the Garden Waste collection service?
Don't use it
10. How safe do you feel in Low Fell?
11. What do you like best about living in Low Fell? (please tick no more than three reasons)
Sense of community
Friends/relatives who live here
Close to my work
The parks and denes
Easy access to Newcastle
Good place to bring up children
Other (please state in box at bottom of page)
12. What do you think Gateshead Council should be concentrating their resources on most?
13. Local Democracy: If there was a local election tomorrow for the council, who would you vote for?
Liberal Democrat or Labour
Liberal Democrat or Conservative
Liberal Democrat or UKIP
14. Can you help the Low Fell Focus Team do more for Low Fell? (please tick as many as apply)
I can deliver some 'Focus on Low Fell' newsletters near to where I live
I want to join the Liberal Democrats. Please send me more information
I can do clerical work from home like stuffing envelopes
I would like to make a donation to the Gateshead Liberal Democrats
I will display a Liberal Democrat poster at election time
15. Please use the space below to add any additional comments or information or to highlight other issues
Data Protection Notice
The Liberal Democrats and their elected representatives may use the information you’ve given to contact you. By providing your data to us, you are consenting to us making contact with you in the future by mail, email, telephone, text, website and apps, even though you may be registered with the Telephone Preference Service. You can always opt out of communications at any time by contacting us or visiting
. For more information go to
. Published and promoted by D Duggan on behalf of Gateshead Liberal Democrats all at 37 Larne Crescent, Low Fell, Gateshead NE9 5RP.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service