New Dundee Victoria Day Vendor Application
Monday, May 20, 2019
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
What will you offer for sale? List all the items that you will be offering for sale - no others are allowed. ****Vendor food booths are not allowed in the park or around the town as our Community Service groups run the food concessions and all of the proceeds go towards community activities and projects.
Booths (10' x 10' only - no half spaces)
regular booth ($60 until May 1st, $70 after May 1st)
corner booth ($110 until May 1st, $120 after May 1st)
Multiple booths (enter details in comments)
Space is reserved on a first PAID, first served basis. We do our best to get your preferred space, however it cannot be guaranteed.
Also, please note that our event is run by volunteers to raise money for our community and we DO NOT have the capacity to guarantee exclusivity for any product or service.
1. You can set up anytime between 7 am and 8:45 am, please no later than that.
2. The park is located at 1370 Main St in New Dundee, we will be located at the gate at the middle of the park on Bridge St to direct you to your assigned spot .
3. The vendors are all outside and no facilities are provided so you have to bring your own tables, chairs and tents. Event will take place rain or shine!
4. No electricity is provided and generators are not permitted.
5. You can bring your vehicle into the park during the set up hours as noted to unload but after set up you will need to park your vehicle in the provided parking area across the street.
6. Please note that there is no smoking in the park due to Provincial rules.
Mail cheque to Lisa Demaline, 515-700 Chieftain St, Woodstock ON N4T1S2. Please make cheques payable to the Optimist Club of New Dundee or email transfer to email@example.com
For more information contact
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service