The BHCS can assist you in the preparation and publication of your ideas and research, giving the greatest visibility to your case through our distribution agreements with such organizations as Harvard and Study.Net.
Following are requirements necessary to begin working on a case. Please read through this information BEFORE submitting your application:
1. The lead (first) author for all Berkeley-Haas Cases MUST be a Haas Faculty member.
2. All rights to the case must be signed over to The Regents of the University of California.
3. The lead author (on behalf of all co-authors) must sign an Open Access waiver.
4. A signed Company Consent form from the case subject company is required.
5. All charts, graphs, videos, etc. must have copyright permission for inclusion in the case. This is the faculty's responsibility.
6. All cases must be accompanied by a teaching note for which the faculty must write a first draft.
7. If you're trying to time the completion of your case for a specific class or distribution date, following are critical dates.
BHCS must receive the final draft of of your case & teaching note by:
▪ September 1 for October 1 completion and inclusion in quarterly update
▪ December 1 for January 1 completion and inclusion in quarterly update
▪ March 1 for April 1 completion and inclusion in quarterly update
▪ June 1 for July 1 completion and inclusion in quarterly update
PLEASE SUBMIT INFORMATION BELOW FOR ONLY ONE CASE. If you don't hear back from us within one week, please send an email to <email@example.com>