The last REACH registration deadline has ended by 31 May 2018 and Chemical Manufacturers, Importers and Formulators need to prepare and adapt their business to continue placing their chemicals on the EU market. Many Users of Chemicals may need to register as Importers to guarantee access to their raw materials from 1 June 2018. It is also important to understand how REACH will work after 31 May 2018.
The contents of this Webinar are also relevant for University Students in the field of Chemistry that would like to pursue a career in Industry.
Learn about upcoming challenges regarding REACH compliance.
– Review of REACH basic concepts* Registration and Exemptions
– REACH after 31 May 2018* Newcomers to the Market above 1 ton/year* PPORD notification* Dossier updates* Authorisations and Restrictions* Substance and Dossier Evaluation* REACH reviews
– Practical advice for manufacturers, importers and formulators of chemicals* Precautionary measures* Impact on business and possible options* Communication in the Supply Chain including Exposure Scenarios
– Overview of practical issues clarified by ECHA
– Brexit and upcoming inspections in 2019
Investment:Company: 40 EUR (+23% VAT if applicable*)Non-Company: 40 EUR + 23% VATStudent: 25 EUR + 23% VAT
* Portuguese Tax does not apply for:- companies located in other EU countries with a valid VIES VAT number- non-EU companies with a valid Tax Number
Includes: link to access the recording, presentation slides and certificate of attendance in pdf
Trainer and Speaker:Carlos Miguel Fazendeiro, Master’s Degree in Industrial Chemistry with more than 10 years’ experience in Chemicals Legislation REACH Regulation including Consultancy and Industry at International level.More information on the professional Linkedin page.
Date:18 July 2018
Time:15h00-16h30 CET (Central European Time)
Online:Via GoToMeeting platform
Payment:- Credit Card
Feel free to contact OnlyCoreChem team at email@example.com or +351 963705402 if you have any queries, we will be pleased to clarify any questions and support with your registration.