1. No giving out any personal information. This includes your real name, phone number, Kik, Facebook, email etc. during the hours the café is running. You will be known only as your character during all show times.
2. No giving out the private information of the other staff.
3. All participants must keep their outfit tidy in appearance.
4. Participants must keep themselves tidy in appearance. No perfume or body spray is to be worn. Strong smelling or untidy participants will not be permitted.
5. Participants must remain friendly and in character during the show.
6. No accepting gifts from any attendees. This includes small presents, tips, or anything at all.
7. Participants will inform the head maids of any trouble making or inappropriate attendees for removal.
8. All staff agree to being photographed in candid shots by BronyCon photographers. In addition, at their discretion, staff may also pose for photos with attendees, also to be taken by staff photographers. No personal cameras will be allowed.
9. Any participant who does not show for their shift will not be allowed to participate in the second show. If you are more than 15 minutes late before start time you may be asked to leave and not participate. BronyCon reserves the right to revoke badges of those who commit to the event and fail to arrive for their shift.
10. Participants understand that this is a volunteer position; there is no pay for participating in the BronyCon 2018 Café. You are responsible for your own travel and expenses to, during, and after the convention.
11. Upon successful completion of training, maids/butlers will be provided with a complementary three day panelist badge, or refund of previously purchased badge. If you have purchased a 3-Day PLUS or Sponsor badge, your refund will be equal only to the cost of a standard 3-Day badge. All privileges that you are entitled to by purchase of said badge will still be valid.
Failure to follow these rules or any other directions given by BronyCon staff may result in disciplinary action, up to and including, but not limited to removal from Café, revocation of badge without refund, and removal from the convention for the duration of the weekend.