Fair Maps Workshop Registration: Feb. 28-March 1 in Wausau!
Registration Deadline: February 14, 2020
Read Before Registering
* ABOUT THE WORKSHOP *
Wisconsin Voices and the Wisconsin Leadership Development Project (WiLD Project) present a 2.5-day workshop on Leadership, Organizing, and Action that offers participants the opportunity to learn five basic leadership practices in the context of the WI Fair Maps Campaign:
1) How to articulate a story of why you were called to lead, a story of those whom you hope to mobilize, and a story of action: self, us, and now.
2) How to build intentional relationships as the foundation of purposeful collective actions.
3) How to structure your team with shared purpose, ground rules, and roles for effective leadership.
4) How to strategize turning your resources into the power to achieve clear goals.
5) How to translate strategy into measurable, motivational, and effective action.
Leadership is about accepting responsibility for enabling others to achieve shared purpose in the face of uncertainty. During these 2.5 days, participants will have the opportunity to work with peers and leaders from across Wisconsin to develop capacity for effective community leadership on the Fair Maps Campaign.
Participants are intentionally recruited in teams of 5-8 people with an organizing focus to attend this workshop. If you are interested in participating but have not been recruited by someone from the WI Voices or WiLD Project network, please contact Carlene Bechen at
* WORKSHOP DATES *
Starts Friday, February 28th @ 1:00pm through Sunday, March 1st @ 6:30pm. A detailed agenda will be sent to all registrants prior.
* WORKSHOP LOCATION *
Jefferson Street Inn
201 Jefferson Street
Wausau, Wisconsin 54403
* WORKSHOP COST *
The total registration fee including lodging in a shared room for two nights is $175 per person.
The registration fee covers five meals and snacks (Dinner Day 1, Breakfast & Lunch Day 2, Breakfast & Lunch Day 3), customized training materials, training location, and an experienced training team who will facilitate your learning.
For questions or more information, please contact Carlene Bechen
or Dan Grandone
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service