HARLEM FILM HOUSE INTERN APPLICATION
The HHFF is seeking talented, experienced, professional and enthusiastic individuals to work as interns & volunteers for the 2019/2020 season. Interns & Volunteers are needed to assist in all areas including registration, social media, events, festival management and press.
NOW ACCEPTING INTERN APPLICATIONS:
We are seeking interns to work at least 10 - 20 hours per week in exchange for college credit.
Interns/ Volunteers MUST:
* Complete the online application
* Interview with our head of HR
* Select a level of commitment. Interns / Volunteers can choose between two levels of commitment—full time or part time. All full time interns / volunteers must commit to a minimum of eight (8) hours per day and part time volunteers, six (6) hours per day.
* Provide their own transportation/flight, lodging and meals (travel stipend provided to full time interns)
* BE AVAILABLE FOR PRE-FEST TRAINING AND INFORMATION SESSIONS
* Have the ability to receive, read, and respond to email, our primary mode of communication
Intern / Volunteer Benefits:
We recognize volunteers are essential to the festival. As a token of our appreciation volunteers receive the following benefits:
* Festival Access: Volunteer Credentials allow access to all festival events, not including master classes or private hosted events. Volunteers are welcome to attend events during the times they are not scheduled to work. Entry to some events are based on seating availability.
* Festival T-Shirt: T-Shirts are to be worn with black slacks / pants / jeans during shifts. We also ask that our volunteers wear their flyest kicks (sneakers).
* Party: Tickets to the Staff and Volunteer Pre-Festival Mixer, The HHFF Launch Party, Staff & Volunteer After-The-Fest Mixer
First and last name
Please List Your Social Media Handles (please list all social media accounts) Instagram, FaceBook, Twitter, Snapchat
Have You Worked As An HHFF Volunteer in the past?
If Yes, to which department were you assigned?
Please Select Your Time Commitment
Please Select Time Range
Which department(s) are you interested in?
YEAR ROUND INTERN
Festival Production Department
Registration & Hospitality Department (Front of House)
Why are you interested in working with the Hip Hop Film Festival?
Please detail your work experience using the space below.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service