Request for Assistance (Handle with Care)
If your child is in need of assistance or someone to check in with them, you can fill out this form and we will make sure to check in with them as soon as possible. This could be as simple as checking in with your child because they've had a rough morning or to matters that are more urgent. If you would like me to follow up with you, please select that option below. You are also welcome to call the school directly (530) 677-2277 or email me at as well. These responses will go only to Mr. Cadden.
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
Your Name *
Your Child's Name *
Teacher Name *
Brief Description of Situation (optional)
Would you like Mr. Cadden to follow up with you? *
Best way to contact you. *
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Buckeye Union School District. Report Abuse