If we are able to deliver to you, here's how it will work:
1) You fill out this form for a one-time delivery
2) Wait for a phone call within a week to see when we are able to fulfill your request.
3) A volunteer from our church will receive your name, phone number, and address, and will follow up with you directly about the best time to deliver.
4) A volunteer will drop off the food at your location at the time you have discussed and notify you that they have completed the delivery. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are asking volunteers to drop food off and notify you by phone that it's there, instead of interacting in person to keep everyone safe and healthy
5) All groceries are pre-packed based on household size and cannot be customized unless for an allergy or medical-related reason (if so, there is a place to indicate that on this form). If you are unable to use any food items you receive, feel free to pass them along to someone who needs them!
6) Enjoy your food!
Find more information on our website: http://duluthvineyard.org/ministries/fruit-of-the-vine/
Or, on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/duluthFOTV/