Holiday Matsuri Artist Room 2021 Sign Up!
This year the Artist Alley will be located in it's own ballroom!
Holiday Matsuri will be able to accept more amazing artists than ever before and will also give artists the option to choose the size of booth or table they want.
Please fill out the application if you are interested in becoming an artist for the 2021 event.
As of July 11, 2021 at 12:01 AM ET, this application is now in WAITLIST MODE. Applications received after this deadline will be added to the waitlist.
We are currently working through all of the applications submitted, and we hope to be able to send out notifications soon! ^_^
1. All art and products being displayed and sold MUST be of original creation. No screen caps, no traces and no re-colorization of existing licensed works will be permitted.
2. Fan art is allowed - all fan art must represent transformative works of the original IP
3. The use of licensed trademarks and logos is not allowed. The exception being if a licensed product is used in something being sold (for instance a pillow made of fabric that is licensed and has a Batman logo pattern, or jewelry is made from a licensed charm that is a logo)
4. Charms, Lanyards, Jewelry, Keychains, and Fabric Goods are allowed for sale if the art used is 100% the creation of the artist selling them.
5. Clothing (such as T-Shirts, Hoodies, etc.) must be 50% or less of your inventory available for sale and must be made by the artist (screen printing a hoodie with the artist's original art is fine, selling a jacket which can be purchased from a retailer is not).
7. No recordings of licensed media (DVD/VHS/CD/Video Files) may be sold in the artist room.
8. Adherence to the criteria above is mandatory in order to vend and all terms are subject to adjudication of the vendor team.
Artist Room Lottery Method
As with previous years, all those that meet the minimum requirements will be entered into the Holiday Matsuri 2021 Artist Room Lottery. We will be announcing on Social Media and Email Blast when these Lottery emails will be sent out. We will *NOT* be sending out emails if you are not accepted into the Lottery, nor if spots are no longer available.
Only lottery winners will be emailed and offered an Artist Room table. Please check your email regularly. Lottery winners that do not respond to their email within 7 days of the email being sent out will lose their spot and it will be offered to the next artist in line.
TABLES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, and any artist that enters into the Artist Room through way of transfer will have their table revoked and resold.
Do you agree to the above terms, and does what you plan to sell fit into the above criteria?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Holiday Matsuri.