Daily Prayers Registration
You must fill out another form for any additional member of the family. This form only counts as ONE entry, and will only allow one person onto the premises.
Completion of this form does not guarantee entry to AMCO premises. We have a limited capacity of 20. All KEY FOBS HAVE BEEN DEACTIVATED. KEY FOBS of the people selected by the computer will remain active for an hour after Adhan for each prayer is called.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES VERY CAREFULLY:
1. You must wear a mask that properly covers your nose and mouth prior to entering AMCO masjid and keep it on at all times while you are in the masjid.
2. Please maintain social distancing from your Car to the Musallah
3. Please perform Wudu at home. Bathroom access will be restricted to emergencies only.
4.. Please make sure you bring your own prayer rug from home.
5. The five daily prayers will be performed in the Foyer. Please do not gain access to the Musallah. Please leave your shoes in the vestibule.
6. Children under the age of 14 will not be permitted.
7. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times during the 5 daily and Jummah prayers which includes:
a. Staying 6 feet away from others in the open areas
b. Using marked areas for prayers to ensure proper distancing
c. No socializing, shaking hands and hugging either in the masjid or its parking lot
d. Leaving the masjid while maintaining social distancing
8. Please check your temperature before coming to the masjid. If you have FEVER or any of the following symptoms, PLEASE DO NOT COME: Cough, Body Ache, Difficulty in Breathing, Loss of Taste and Smell, Diarrhea and Headache.
9. Please follow the guidelines. They are for your well being and the well being of others attending the masjid
NOTE: ACCORDING TO THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC), WORSHIPERS OVER 65 YEARS OF AGE, AND THOSE WHO HAVE FOLLOWING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE: HEART DISEASE, LUNG DISEASE, DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, CANCER AND WHO ARE IMMUNOCOMPROMISED. AS SUCH, WE URGE THEM TO PRAY AT HOME AND NOT COME TO THE MASJID FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY.
Which daily prayers are you registering for? (Select at least one)
By registering to attend the daily prayer service at American Muslim Community Organization(AMCO), I acknowledge that I understand and accept the risk of possible exposure to the novel Corona virus (COVID-19) from being in potential contact with other worshipers, staff members, or surfaces at AMCO, including the risk of person-to-person or surface-to-person transmission of the virus to myself or others who come in contact with me. I understand that while AMCO is taking reasonable precautions to minimize the risk of such exposure to attendees, such precautionary measures are not perfect and any activity involving multiple individuals during this pandemic presents a risk of infection. In consideration for receiving permission to attend Friday prayer services, I hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue AMCO and its employees, agents, and representatives, and their successors or assigners, from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action of any kind arising out of or related to any actual or suspected exposure to COVID-19, or my participation in Friday prayer services. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless AMCO and its employees, agents, and representatives, and their successors or assigners, from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in this activity, whether caused by negligence of the releases or otherwise. I understand that my participation in this activity is voluntary, and I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage, or personal injury that may be sustained by me as a result of engaging in this activity. It is my intent that this waiver of liability and hold harmless agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, and my heirs, assigns, and personal representative. I am signing this waiver freely and voluntarily.
I agree to AMCO's Waiver of Liability
Signature (Full Name)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service