The Awards are supported by Breakthrough MH, #PPiMH Collaborative, NHS England and Combined Health NHS Trust.
4) Parent and Baby/Infant Services This award recognises the importance of the excellent work being carried out in those services working in this pivotal time for parents and babies. Nominations welcomed from health, social care and the third sectors.
5) Inpatient CYPMH CareThis award recognises positive practice in delivering inpatient care, with a particular focus on involving young people and their carers/parents, and having a range of activities and treatment options available. This award also applies to specialist inpatient care such as eating disorders units.
6)Transition from CYPMHSThis award recognises services from health, social care, the third sector or education who help young people transition positively from using Children and young people´s mental health services to another entity, whether it be employment, voluntary work, education, or adult mental health services.
7) Digital Innovation in CYPMH ServicesThis award recognises a group or service who have created a piece of work, (project based or ongoing) including a digital project / social media, to be used by CYPMH and partner organisations such as schools to promote positive mental health and to support young people in maintaining good mental health.
8) Learning and EducationThis award recognises a service/project working to build resilience in schools with young people. For positive work between education and health/social care and or third sector organisations, who have developed innovative projects to promote positive mental health in learning and educational establishments with the active involvement of children and young people.
9) Liaison & Intensive Support ServicesThis award recognises services supporting young people through a crisis. For a team/service that provides exceptional support and intervention to children/young people and their families through a period of crisis. Innovation is particularly sought, together with extended hours, and easy access.
10) Partnership Working/Co-ProductionThis Award recognises partnership working and/or co-production with Children and Young people in a service or project. For education, health/social care organisations or third sector services who have established services in partnership with/co-produced with Children and Young people.