Business Awards 2019
Online Nomination Form
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: Sunday August 11th, 2019
The 13th Annual NEDC Aboriginal Business Awards celebrate the accomplishments of Aboriginal businesses within the Nuu-chah-nulth region, NEDC clients, and Nuu-chah-nulth owned businesses located across BC.
PLEASE CHECK ELIGIBILITY BEFORE NOMINATING. Nominations that are not Eligible will not be assessed for an award.
This Nomination Form Contains two (2) Parts:
1. About the Nominator (Who's filling out this form?)
- Nominator Name
- Nominator Phone
- Nominator Email
- Eligibility of the Business you are nominating
2. About the Business Nominated (What business are your recommending for an award?)
- Business Nominated Name
- Pick a Category
- Business of the Year
- Best Arts & Culture Business
- Best NEW Business
- Best Youth-Owned Business (owner is <36 years old)
- Best Environmental Business
- Best Service/Retail Business
- Contact Person for Business - Name
- Contact Information for Business (phone and/or email)
- Please provide a description of the nominated business. What do they do? What makes them stand out?
- Why do you think the nominee is deserving of this award?
- Date Business Began (Year & Month)
- Additional Contact Information for business (optional)
More information available at
About the Nominator
Who is submitting this application
A contact phone number where we can reach you if we need more information.
An email address we can reach you at if we need more information.
What makes the Business you are nominating eligible?
If the business does not fit in one of these categories please contact us to be sure your nomination is eligible.
Existing or Past NEDC Client
Aboriginal business within the Nuu-chah-nulth (NCN) territory
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service