DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: Sunday August 11th, 2019
The 13th Annual NEDC Aboriginal Business Awards celebrate the accomplishments of Aboriginal businesses within the Nuu-chah-nulth region, NEDC clients, and Nuu-chah-nulth owned businesses located across BC.
PLEASE CHECK ELIGIBILITY BEFORE NOMINATING. Nominations that are not Eligible will not be assessed for an award.
This Nomination Form Contains two (2) Parts:
1. About the Nominator (Who's filling out this form?)
- Nominator Name
- Nominator Phone
- Nominator Email
- Eligibility of the Business you are nominating
2. About the Business Nominated (What business are your recommending for an award?)
- Business Nominated Name
- Pick a Category
- Business of the Year
- Best Arts & Culture Business
- Best NEW Business
- Best Youth-Owned Business (owner is <36 years old)
- Best Environmental Business
- Best Service/Retail Business
- Contact Person for Business - Name
- Contact Information for Business (phone and/or email)
- Please provide a description of the nominated business. What do they do? What makes them stand out?
- Why do you think the nominee is deserving of this award?
- Date Business Began (Year & Month)
- Additional Contact Information for business (optional)
More information available at www.nedc.info/awards