We see the role of our Medical Staff as two-fold. One, to serve COH well, with professional, caring, kind nurses. We are American Camp Association accredited and do require med staff on site during camp and need your skills! Secondly, we desire for our Med Staff to be blessed as a result of spending a week at Camp Oak Hill. While serving a week at camp is not a vacation, there is ample opportunity to receive many blessings through serving our campers and staff, participating in camp events, and making the most of the quiet time away from the "real world" :)
Please fill out the application below. We will contact you with approval and confirmation of dates to volunteer soon after your application is submitted. Please let us know if you have any questions at all :)
(Email Nataleigh at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions)
2. We believe that there is only one God, who eternally exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on a cross, rose from the dead, and ascended to glory and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
4. We believe that mankind is a sinner, salvation from sin is only through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells believers and gives power for godly living.
6. We believe in the physical resurrection of the body and the judgment of both the saved and the lost. The saved will be rewarded based on their service to Christ and the lost will receive eternal judgment and separation from Christ.
7. We believe in the unity of all believers in Jesus Christ.