2020 Nomination Form - Jakes Gerwel Fellowship
Do you know a Grade 12 pupil who has the potential to be an expert teacher or future education leader? Help us find these unusual and gifted individuals who want to play a strong role in developing our country and see the classroom as a powerful channel to do so. These individuals must be an ambassador of the Jakes Gerwel Fellowship's intended profile. In other words, they must demonstrate a Learning Obsession, Passionate Perseverance, Entrepreneurial Energy, Courageous Collaboration and a Spirit of Significance.
• Belief in the classroom as a vehicle for social change
• Intention to study an Undergraduate Degree followed by a PGCE at UCT or UP
• Minimum of a 65% average for final Grade 11 results (excluding Life Orientation)
• Applicants must be under the age of 23
• South African Citizenship
• Demographic diversity is a founding principle
Please nominate up to five individuals. If you have any further questions, please contact us by email (
), on 010 900 1244 or on WA 083 589 2933.
Find out more on Facebook:
Find out more on
Your first name
Your email address
Your mobile phone number
The name of your school or organisation
Your role at the school or organisation
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service