NCBA Student’s Chapter: New Student Chapter Interest Questionnaire
Law School Name
Year in Law School
What type of support would you like to see from NCBA?
How would you envision the chapter working?
Who would be the initial student officers? a.President b.Secretary c.Treasurer
9. Faculty Advisor: Are any of your professors or staff in the administration interested in being a Faculty Advisor? We require each student chapter to have a Faculty Advisor before forming. a.Name of Faculty Advisor b.Phone Number c. Email
10. Types of events you would plan on having:
11. Level of interest with students? Please provide Facebook poll, or summary of how many students are currently interested. We require you to demonstrate interest from 10-15 students in order to form a chapter.
12. Does your law school have a cannabis related curriculum?
13. Have you inquired as to the process for establishing a student organization at your law school? We require you to have a full understanding of the process for establishing a student organization at your law school before forming.
14. Start Date Goal:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of National Cannabis Bar Association.
Terms of Service