Preliminary Volunteer Inquiry Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Homeless Cat Network! To help us find a good fit, please fill out the following questionnaire. One of our volunteer coordinators will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. We require anyone under the age of 18 to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
2. Volunteers younger than 13 years may not be appropriate for many of our activities, but may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
3. Unfortunately our volunteer opportunities are not appropriate for persons needing mobility accommodation.
4. Because of the training involved in animal care, we ask volunteers to commit to a minimum of six months' participation. Most volunteer tasks occur on a weekly basis and last one to two hours. For shorter-term community service, volunteering options include fostering and fundraising.
5. We are unable to accommodate one-day group activities or guests.
First and last name
Best Phone Number to Reach You:
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Volunteers younger than 13 years may not be appropriate for many of our activities, but may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
18 or Over
Where did you hear about us?
In what city or town do you live?
If you work in San Mateo County, please let us know the city or town where you do so:
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Homeless Cat Network.