Minooka Community High School District 111 and the MCHS District 111 Board of Education reserve the following rights: - to decide which fees will be applicable,
- to disapprove applications, and;
- to authorize the Superintendent to revoke prior approvals, when he deems necessary or in the best interests of the District.
Please note the following regarding facility usage requests:
- The use of school facilities for school purposes and school-sponsored activities takes precedence over all other uses, and school-sponsored organizations and activities will have first priority for facility use. Non-school entities will not be permitted to use school facilities if the requested use would interfere with school operations or activities.
- Non-school organizations are eligible for non-exclusive use of school facilities. The School District retains the right to use or access the facilities at any time, for school-related purposes.
- Use or rental of a facility does not constitute District endorsement of the organization’s or program’s theme, product, ideas, activities, or participants.
- Facility usage fees shall be paid in advance of your event, unless arrangements have been made with District Office.
For the complete guide to the regulations to which all approved facility usage requestors must agree and follow, click here: http://www.mchs.net/forms/pdfs/office/outofbuilding.pdf